The RescueRunner is designed especially for Search & Rescue (SAR) and to endure the roughest conditions . The RescueRunners construction is based on over 100 years of experience of SAR work within the Swedish Sea Rescue
Society and prize awarded for the innovative design .
● Get persons – conscious or unconscious – out of the water with extreme ease and speed
● Rescuing and assisting in white water zones, in shallow areas, among rocks and reefs and cliffs – to go where a larger rescue boat would have been in danger
● Boarding small and large boats for assistance or transfer of persons in all conditions
● Launching from helicopters for efficient gathering of Persons In Water, PIW:s to life rafts
● Trailing and launching from beaches and in lakes
● Beaching for quick hand over of injured to land based medical responders
● Reaching distressed boats or people quickly in wake sensitive or congested areas
● Shipping by air for rescue and relief work in flood- and other disaster areas
● Low aft deck for fast and simple rescues
● Extremely rugged with drive train in a GRP cartridge and an exchangeable protective PE-hull
● Inspection hatch for quick clearing of the water jet
● Can be fitted with under water search lights, handlebar heating, AIS-transsponder, etc.
Visit the Safe at Sea website for more information: