MarineDiesel’s current job vacancies are listed on this page. Please note that unless otherwise specified, all positions are based in our factory in Ängelholm, Sweden.
Note: All applicants must currently possess the right to work in the EU.
If you are interested in working for Marinediesel and a position is not listed, please submit your current CV and we will keep it on file for future openings.
Engine Calibration Engineers
Date of posting: 06/01/2015
Applications accepted: Until position is filled
We are hiring:
Engine Calibration Engineers with a minimum of 3 years experience in emission systems for CI-engines.
You will include in our engineering team at the R&D department to implement aftertreatment system on our engine applications to meet EU and EPA (U.S) emission legislations. Other responsibilities will include but not limited to establishing and cultivating a close collaboration with affected certification organizations and our partners along with the development of the emission control system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Electronics Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or related field required.
- Calibration and / or development experience with diesel engines.
- Working experience with some or all of the following tools:
- ATI Vision
- ETAS INCA
- CANalyzer, Vector CANape
- Understanding of diesel engine combustion and ability to develop test plans and data analysis.
- Knowledge of engine combustion optimization and emissions calibration with advanced air and fuel management systems.
- Knowledge of common rail fuel system and state of the art electronic fuel injection control system.
- Understanding of diesel exhaust aftertreatment fundamentals.
- Knowledge of diesel particulate filters.
- Knowledge of diesel exhaust NOX aftertreatment and management.
- Knowledge of engine sensors and actuator configuration.
- Complete understanding of electronic control system strategies and understanding of logic implementation and control system functions.
- Complete understanding of ECU strategy calibration principles.
- Understanding of diesel engine application needs and ability to develop strategy requirements.
- Understanding of OBD principles and ability to calibrate OBD strategies.
- Strong skills in calibration tools such as INCA, ATI-VISION, CALDESK, CANalyzer.
- Strong skills in handling test environments and applications such as MATLAB/SIMULINK/TARGETLINK.
- Strong skills in MS-Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Strong communication skills in English, both in speech and in writing.
Please apply by sending your CV to HR